The daily cash load limit doesn’t apply to other methods of adding money to the prepaid debit card, like direct deposit, bank transfers, or mobile check deposits.
Cash load limits range from $500 per day to as much as $10,000.
How much money can you put on a Visa gift card?
These cards, such as the Visa Vanilla, are gift cards that can be loaded for any amount from $20-$500 up to $500 per card, with a one-time, $4.95 fee per load.
What is the best reloadable prepaid card?
Best Prepaid & Debit Cards of 2020:
- NetSpend® Visa® Prepaid Card.
- Kroger REWARDS Prepaid Visa® Card.
- Prepaid Visa® RushCard.
- Fifth Third Access 360° Reloadable Prepaid Card.
- MOVO Virtual Prepaid Visa Card.
- American Express Serve®
- PayPal Prepaid Mastercard®
- Brink’s Prepaid Mastercard®
How do you put money on a prepaid card?
How do I add money to my prepaid card?
- Arrange for a paycheck or other regular payment to be directly deposited onto the card.
- Transfer money from a checking account or another prepaid card.
- Buy a “reload pack” to add a certain amount to your card.
- Add funds at certain retail locations or at the financial institution that provides the card.
Can you get cash from a prepaid Visa card?
If you have a Visa gift card and are wondering if you can get cash from it, the short answer is probably not. Though the two cards are similar, only prepaid cards can be used to get cash from an ATM or to get “cash back” from a merchant. Gift cards cannot.
Is it possible to add money to a Visa Gift Card?
Originally Answered: How can you add money to a Visa gift card? There may be several ways for you to reload the card—in person, through your customer account, or online. You may also be able to set up automatic reloads of the gift card. Visit the business that issued your gift card.
How do prepaid cards work?
A prepaid debit card is much like a gift card. It is pre-loaded with a certain amount of cash, which can be used the same way that a credit card is used. The payment is immediately deducted from the balance. Once the balance is used up, the card can be reloaded with cash.