Easy 4-Step Guide to Set up Travel Notifications for Chase Card Accounts
- Log-In to Your Chase Account. First, log-in to your Chase account.
- Go to the “Profile & Settings” Under the Account Management Tab.
- Click “Travel” at the Bottom of the Left Menu.
- Enter Your International Trip Details.
How do I notify Bank of travel Chase?
Here’s how to set up a Chase travel alert:
- Log in to your Chase online account.
- Click on the Main Menu, and then “Profile & Settings.”
- Scroll down and click “Travel,” then “Update.”
- Enter your departure and return dates, and select your destination(s) from the drop-down menu.
Do you need to notify Chase of travel?
While it’s not a requirement of travel, adding an alert on your Chase account before you travel internationally can be a good idea. This lets Chase know that you will be out of the country, so the international activity on your card won’t trigger a fraud alert.
How do I add travel notice to chase app?
Setting Up a Travel Notice with the Chase App
- Click on the person icon at the top right corner. This opens up the “Profile & Settings” menu.
- Select “My Settings”.
- Scroll down to “Travel” under “More Settings”.
- From here, select credit card or debit card to access the forms.
Can I use my Chase debit card internationally?
Chase debit cards foreign transaction fees — the basics
You’ll get hit by this if you use your card to get cash from an overseas ATM or to make a purchase from a foreign seller. The Chase debit cards that they show on their website charge a fee of 3% on every transaction you make in a currency that isn’t US dollars.